• LPG and NG options available.
• The motor can be controlled on the device itself.
• The body can be moved back and forth to adjust the distance to the meat.
• Dripping fat from the meat can be easily drained to the discharge drawer from the inclined tray for easy removal.
• Safety valve automatically cuts off the gas from the radiant heaters that go out unexpectedly.
• Use of manual motor in case of power outages.
• Electric motor installed at the bottom rotates in both sides.
• Tray and side flaps are available as an option.
|Gas Consumption - LPG||:||1.0638 Kg/h|
|Gas Consumption - NG||:||1.845 m3/h|
|Kcal - LPG||:||11610|
|Kcal - NG||:||15050|